SQL Server Development Services include:
- Designing databases and implementing test and production instances.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensuring data quality and integrity in databases.
- Ensuring stability, reliability, and performance.
- Improve application’s performances.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Optimize database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Design authentication and authorizations for Database based on application needs.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
Sample of Knowledge Base
In our Knowledge Base, we have many articles and posts that help with common and intricate programming and development questions and difficulties. Here is a sample of it. Check our the entire Knowledge Base! It is completely free! (See Top Navigation Bar)
How to get Date only from the datetime value?
SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(10), getdate(), 101); Outputs in mm/dd/yyyy SELECT CAST(getdate() AS date); To get the current date time: SELECT getdate(); SELECT …
SQL Server Database Mail – Diagnose and Resolve Issues
To Check the mail service status EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_help_status_sp; To Stop and Restart Mail Queue/ Service EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_stop_sp; EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_start_sp; To …