SQL Server Development Services include:
- Designing databases and implementing test and production instances.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensuring data quality and integrity in databases.
- Ensuring stability, reliability, and performance.
- Improve application’s performances.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Optimize database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Design authentication and authorizations for Database based on application needs.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
To Check the mail service status EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_help_status_sp; To Stop and Restart Mail Queue/ Service EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_stop_sp;EXEC msdb.dbo.sysmail_start_sp; To Check ...